Bulb Planting Auger 3"x7"
Use your 3"x7" planting auger for:
- Planting bulbs, flowers and bare root plants
- Tilling planter boxes
- Mixing seed, fertilizer, paint and cement
- Soil Sampling
- Drilling through loose rocky material
- Note: Do not attempt to use for large or solid rock
General Information & Care
- keep your auger clean for storage
- Each auger has been welded by hand to guarantee quality
- Install the 3"x7" auger in a 3/8" drill or larger per user manual
- Operate at a slow spee
- Follow safety instructions
For Your Safety
- Wear safety glasses
- Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry
- Use caution regarding underground sprinklers and utilities
- Be alert and use common sense
DetailsOur bulb augers help you plant more of your bulbs faster and easier. Find the right tool and enjoy the bulb planting process like never before! This 3"x7" bulb planting auger helps you plant more bulbs in less time. It works with any 3/8" drill 14V or greater. It features a 5/8" steel shaft and rugged 10 gauge flighting. It is painted glossy black and shipped in a convenient box for easy storage when not in use. The 3"x7" bulb auger is the top seller for homeowners.
- Shipping Info
WHEN WILL THIS ITEM SHIP?
Fall Planted bulbs are shipped from September through December.Orders placed before Sept 15:Expect your order to arrive mid September at your location.Orders placed Sept 15 to Dec 15:Orders are shipped the same week that they are placed.