Flower Color Yellow Common Name Mini Daffodil Botanical Name Rockgarden Narcissus Tete a Tete Landscaper Special Light Requirements Partial shade / Full sun Bloom Time Early to Mid Spring Estimated Mature Height 6-10" tall Optimal planting spread 3-6" wide Planting Season Autumn Planting Depth 6-8 Inches deep Soil Moisture Average
DetailsOne of the showcase flowers of the Spring, Tete a tete daffodils are one of the all-time bestselling varieties of daffodil. Mini Daffodil tete a tete are multi-flowering, low maintenance daffodils that naturalize easily. Already a variety with a great price point, our tete a tete landscaper special offers an ever greater discount on wholesale quantities. Our landscaper special offers include an economical bulb size that is very efficient for mass plantings. Bulb Size: 11/12 cm.
Narcissus Tete a Tete Landscaper Special
Did you know that the Narcissus is the flower of March? Plant Narcissus bulbs in the fall (between September and the end of November) to have plenty of Narcissus flowers in the Spring. Other names for Narcissus include daffodil or jonquil. Narcissus is the more botanical, latin term for the flower. Narcissus bulbs also naturally repel squirrels and other rodents and are a good choice if you have had a problem with small creatures trying to take a bite out of your flower bulbs in the past!
How to Grow Narcissus Bulbs:
1. In the Fall, choose a spot that is mostly sunny for the majority of the day or has only light shade. Also make sure that the location has fairly good drainage and does not tend to get waterlogged.
2. Planting narcissus bulbs is fairly simple. Bulbs look much like a small onion, sometimes with a spike or point on one side and sometimes wiry roots growing out of the other side. Plant with the spike pointing up.
3. Follow the rule of thumb when planting bulbs and give the bulbs at least 2 times their height of soil above them. Narcissus like a deep planting in light soil. Dig a 6-7 inch hole, drop the bulb into it and cover with soil.
4. Regarding the spacing between bulbs, if planting in beds, leave approx 5-6 inches between each bulb. If you are planting in containers, you can cluster them a little closer together.
5. After planting, water well so that the soil above the bulbs settles.
6. Narcissus bulbs will flower in the spring. After the flowers die back in late spring or early summer, let the plant enjoy a drier, warmer rest period. After leaves die back, stop watering so that the bulb can rest.
7. In cooler zones, you can leave narcissus bulbs in the ground over winter so that they can receive their required period of winter cooling in order to flower the following Spring.
- Shipping Info
WHEN WILL THIS ITEM SHIP?
Fall Planted bulbs are shipped from September through December.Orders placed before Sept 15:Expect your order to arrive mid September at your location.Orders placed Sept 15 to Dec 15:Orders are shipped the same week that they are placed.