Helenium is an easy to grow perennial plant that brings brightness and joy to any garden. In nature, they can commonly be spotted in meadows and outer woodlands. They blossom with long lasting blooms and are perfect for planting in any wild garden, prairie, or cottage garden. Their stunning looks have a great visual impact when mass planted. They love damp environments and moist soils, so they can also thrive near ponds, rivers, or others wetlands.
- Choose a spot with Full Sun.
- Prepare moist, well draining soil.
- Dig a hole large enough to accommodate the rootball without bending them on soil level.
- Mix in fertilizer and water well.
- Add mulch on top to aid moisture retainment.
- Water regularly to prevent soil from drying out.
- Add a bit of compost in Spring.