Italian Anemones are the epitome of elegance! Italian Anemones boast large, single-flowered petals that come in an array of striking colors. They posses strong stems that make them ideal for cut flower arrangements with a long-lasting vase life.
How to Plant
Sunlight: Full Sun/Partial Shade
Zones: Hardy 8-10
- Choose a sunny spot with well-draining soil. Ensure that your planting spot will allow the Italian Anemones to receive at least half a day of full sun.
- Dig holes and plant your bulbs 3" deep and 3-4" apart.
- Water thoroughly after planting to settle the soil.
How to Care
- Water when needed during active growth periods.
- Leave foliage in place at the end of the growing season.
- If growing in containers, ensure there are adequate drainage holes.